We can help in lots of ways:
- Help and advice or a listening ear.
- Help to understand the different services that offer support and connect you to them.
- Provide practical help, for example, responding to letters, understanding reports, or filling in forms.
- Support to look at things you can access such as benefits, grants, flexible working etc.
- Work through decisions about school or education.
- Provide a link to professionals you may need to work with.
- Support you to speak up for yourself or your child.