“This year is the 25th birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining the #ThanksToYou campaign.
The campaign celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years.
Since The National Lottery’s first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40bn has been raised for good causes in arts, sport, heritage and community. That’s more than £30m a week making a difference to lives of people and communities across the whole of the UK.
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Norfolk Museums Service has been able share even more our county’s rich and diverse history through our ten museum sites. We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded organisations across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special birthday year.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, anyone presenting any National Lottery ticket on 30 November 2019 will be able to take up these special offers:
- Free entry to Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, Museum of Norwich, Ancient House Museum, Time & Tide Museum
- Free visit to Father Christmas at Lynn Museum
Terms and conditions
National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to one family of 6 to
participating Norfolk Museums Service museums. Participating museums
- Ancient House Museum, Thetford
- Museum of Norwich
- Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery
- Time & Tide Museum, Great Yarmouth
- One National Lottery ticket provides up to 3 free child tickets to see Father Christmas at Lynn Museum. There is no charge for entry to Lynn Museum for this event
- All National Lottery games qualify for this offer, including tickets for any National Lottery draw-based game (Lotto, Euromillions, Set For Life, Thunderball, Lotto Hotpicks and Euromillions Hotpicks) or any National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital. Date of draw or purchase is not relevant
- This offer is valid for Saturday 30 November 2019 only
hours at participating museums on Saturday 30 November are as follows:
- Ancient House Museum: 10am-4pm
- Lynn Museum: 10am-5pm
- Museum of Norwich: 10am-4.30pm
- Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery: 10am-4.30pm
- Time & Tide Museum: 12-4pm
- Participating museums have the right to refuse entry in the unlikely even of a venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances. Visits to see Father Christmas at Lynn Museum are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis
- To take up this offer, National Lottery tickets must be shown at the museum reception when visitors arrive”