Caring for a sibling
If you are helping look after a brother or sister with additional needs, then you are a Young Carer and can get support as well. Maybe you help with their medication. Help them to get dressed or just need to watch over them while your parents are at work?
- advice to help you with your different feelings and emotions
- tips on dealing with some of the harder aspects of being a sibling carer
- info about different disabilities and health conditions
- a Sibling Advisor who can answer any questions you have about being a young carer
- a Forum for you to chat online to other sibling carers