Helping you care

Caring for a sibling

If you are helping look after a brother or sister with additional needs, then you are a Young Carer and can get support as well. Maybe you help with their medication. Help them to get dressed or just need to watch over them while your parents are at work?

SIBS is a charity which supports brothers and sisters of disabled children and adults and they have a really good website for Young Carers called YoungSibs which has: