Caring for a sibling
If you are helping look after a brother or sister with additional needs, then you are a Young Carer and can get support too. Maybe you help with their medication, help them get dressed or just need to watch over them while your parents are at work?
- advice to help you with your different feelings and emotions
- tips on dealing with some of the harder aspects of being a sibling carer
- info about different disabilities and health conditions
- a Sibling Advisor who can answer any questions you have about being a young carer
- a Forum for you to chat online to other sibling carers